Position opening for Senior Woodworking Craftsman with experience in Custom Themed Fabrication to Commercial Millwork.
• Create and organize cut lists for specific jobs to determine layouts, correct construction methods, materials, and parts
• Perform woodworking tasks such as, but not limited to, milling/shaping lumber, ripping, crosscutting, sanding, case construction, laminating, solid woodwork, door construction, veneer work, gluing,
• Use assembly machinery – sliding table saw, frame clamp, table saw, miter saws and band saw.
• Hardware installation and reassemble finished products
• Follow a project through to its completion and quality, while setting the finishing team up for success by the quality of work you and your team can produce
• Proficient at reading and working from architectural drawings and shop drawings accurately
• Must be physically qualified to lift and carry 50 pounds and perform assigned tasks that require lifting, bending, stooping, and kneeling
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Employee’s medical (partial paid), dental, vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Salary: TBD, commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: TBD, commensurate with experience