Automotive Painter is to provide comprehensive scenic painting services in the workshop facility with advance knowledge of automotive paint systems, performance characteristics and application techniques.
- Paint various props (ex. – wood graining, aging, textures) to match existing surfaces.
- Perform layout, sculpting, theming, and painting of various props from manager’s direction and/or conceptual drawings.
- Perform air brush and conventional spraying, fades and blending.
- Documentation of paints and procedures used in modifications and repairs.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following the company’s safety policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of bodywork, preparation, and finishing.
- Knowledge of epoxy, urethane, and polyester primers.
- Knowledge of wood staining and finishing.
- Advance knowledge Matthew’s paint system which includes mixing and spraying.
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Full-time position
- Employee’s medical (partial paid), dental, vision
- Salary: TBD, commensurate with experience