The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project from the time of award through completion.
- Conduct field measurements to confirm dimensions, drawings, materials and install requirements.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Provide direction and support to the project team.
- Manage project to completion within specifications and cost estimates.
- Identify when change orders are needed.
- Ensure change order specifications are complete, signed off by the client and managed through production and installation.
- Submit documentation, drawings and samples to the client as required by contract.
- Plan and schedule purchase of materials and production timelines.
- Track project progress and document.
- Ensure accounting is up-to-date on billing.
- Oversee quality assurance.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress, problems and solutions.
- Maintain good communications with vendors and clients, and other departments.
- Conduct project evaluations and assessments at project closeout.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A secondary education degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Three years of experience in managing millwork and/or construction projects.
- Experience in all aspects of millwork production and installation.
- Experience successfully executing project management techniques and tools.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Conflict management
- Effective listening
- Quick learning
- Customer service
- Microsoft Office
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Employee’s medical (partial paid), dental, vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Salary: TBD, commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: TBD, commensurate with experience