CAD Drafter/Designer – Construction Industry Brilliant Creative Fabrication – Orlando, FL
Position: Intermediate Level – CAD Drafter/Designer
Essential Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Creating/designing detailed and accurate fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Working on multiple projects while managing and prioritizing deadlines.
- Working with Project Managers, Field Personnel and Shop Floor personnel to create fabrication drawings.
Education and Experience
- Position requires experience with proficiency in AutoCAD 2015 or newer version, AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Inventor & REVIT knowledge a plus.
- Education consisting of drafting and mathematics college courses or completion of an Associate’s or Vocational degree in Drafting.
- Excellent Competitive pay
- Employee’s Medical (partial paid), Dental, Vision
- Paid-Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: TBD
- Auto CAD: 5 years
- Drafting: 5 years